DQ9 Walkthrough - Observatory walkthrough, hints and guide.
On Your First Visit
- Visit Apus Major on the second floor.
- Go up to the fifth floor to offer up the benevolessence to Yggdrasil. After offering it up, talk with Aquila.
- Return to the first floor. Talk to the woman who stands guard over the entrance to Protectorate.
- Visit Angel Falls in Protectorate again.
After Coming Back from Angel Falls
- Visit Yggdrasil to offer up the benevolessence.
- After the ensuing scene, you'll fall to Angel Falls in Protectorate.
After Collecting Benevolessence at Coffinwell
- After you collect Benevolessence at Coffinwell, come back to Observatory on Starflight.
- Watch a cutscene before landing on Observatory. Talk with Apus Major.
- Visit Columba, who is praying in front of the memorial stone of Corvus. You can reach the memorial stone by the northwest door on the first floor.
- Go up to the top of Observatory. Examine the Yggdrasil and pray until you have a strange dream.
- Wake up from your dream, then talk with Apus Major.
- Get on Starflight and meet Stella again. Go down for Newid Isle in the Protectorate.
After Escaping from Gortress
- Talk to Apus Major on the second floor. He leaves for the uppermost level of Observatory.
- Follow Apus Major to the uppermost level. Talk to Apus Major, then enter the Starflight.
- Talk to Stella, then Sterlin. Watch a scene and you'll reach The Realm of the Almighty.
After Meeting Godess Celestria
- Enter the Starflight and talk to Sterlin twice to leave for The Gittish Empire.
After Releasing Corvus
- Talk with Apus Major, then go up to the uppermost level of Observatory.
- Examine Yggdrasil and watch a cutscene. Obtain a Fygg.
- Get on Starflight and talk with Sterlin, then eat the Fygg.
- Talk with Sterlin to head for Realm of the Mighty.