Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough - Route 211 walkthrough, tips and guide. Find more about Pokemon Pt at Walkthrough Wiki!
You Can't Proceed Yet!
- You can come to Route 211 immediately after you reach Eterna City. Leave the city by the east exit to appear in Route 211.
- Route 211 is linked with Mt. Coronet by the east exit. You can actually go into Mt. Coronet, but can't proceed further into the cave because large boulders block the path. You can't get away with these boulders until you get HM04 Strength.
You Need HM04 Strength!
- After chasing away Team Galactic from Celestic Town, it seemingly looks like you should head west on Route 211. In fact, you can only reach Mt. Coronet this way. You can't explore much of Mt. Coronet, because large boulders block the paths.
- Come back when you get HM04 Strength, the move that can move the large boulders.
- Receive TM Psych Up from the Ace Trainer standing near the north cliff.
Wild Pokemon List
|Pokemon||How to Meet|
|Bidoof||Walk in tall grass|
|Bronzor||Walk in tall grass|
|Chingling||Walk in tall grass|
|Graveler||Walk in tall grass|
|Machoke||Walk in tall grass|
|Machop||Walk in tall grass|
|Meditite||Walk in tall grass|
|Bird Keeper||Uses bird Pokemon|
|Black Belt||Uses Fighting-type Pokemon|
|Hiker||Uses mainly Rock-type Pokemon|
|Ninja Boy||Hides in the ground. Appears when you examine bulging ground|
|Ruin Maniac||Uses Pokemon from ancient times|
[Route 211 / Sinnoh Region]