Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough - Route 205 walkthrough, tips and guide. Find more about Pokemon Pt at Walkthrough Wiki!
Go to Valley Windworks!
- Head east until you reach Valley Windworks. You can pick some Berries along the way. You meet a little girl who got parted with her father working at Valley Windworks and wants you to help her.
- You can't enter the northern part of Route 205 yet, with two Team Galactic Grunts standing in your way.
Head North to Eterna Forest!
- Come to Route 205 after you chase away Team Galactic from Valley Windworks. You can head north now that the Galactic Grunts who used to stand on the bridge are cleared.
- Go north until you reach the entrance to Eterna Forest. You can have your Pokemon healed by the woman living in a hut along the way.
- Enter Eterna Forest.
Go to Eterna City!
- You reach the northern part of Route 205 when you get through Eterna Forest.
- Head east until you reach Eterna City.
Wild Pokemon List
|Pokemon||How to Meet|
|Buizel||Walk in tall grass|
|Pachirisu||Walk in tall grass|
|Shellos||Walk in tall grass|
|Aroma Lady||Uses Grass-type Pokemon|
|Battle Girl||Uses Fighting-type Pokemon|
|Camper||Appears in the wilderness. Male counterpart of Picnicker|
|Hiker||Appears in the wilderness. Tends to use Rock-type Pokemon|
|Picnicker||Appears in the wilderness. Female counterpart of Camper|
[Route 205 / Sinnoh Region]