Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough - Pokemon League walkthrough, tips and guide. Find more about Pokemon Pt at Walkthrough Wiki!
Get Ready to Challenge Pokemon League
- You appear near the Pokemon League when you follow the way out of Victory Road. Use Surf and climb the waterfall nearby using HM07 Waterfall.
- Enter the white castle. This building contains the Pokemon Center, the Poke Mart and Pokemon League itself. Heal your Pokemon at the reception counter in the Pokemon Center area, then speak to the Ace Trainer blocking the way to the Elite Four. Your rival Barry will appear and challenge you to a Pokemon battle, in which he uses Staraptor, Snorlax, Heracross, Roserade, Floatzel, and Inferape in case you chose Turtwig as your Starter Pokemon. If you picked Chimchar or Piplup instead, Barry's party slightly differs.
- Heal your Pokemon again at the Pokemon Center, then proceed to fight Elite Four.
Defeat Elite Four and Champion!
- The first Elite Four you must face is Aaron. Aaron specializes in Bug-Type Pokemon, and uses Yanmega, Vespiquen, Heracross, Scizor, and Drapion. Note that Drapion is the only Pokemon Aaron uses that doesn't have Bug-type.
- The second Elite Four you meet is Bertha. Bertha uses such Ground-type Pokemon as Whiscash, Gliscor, Hippowdon, Golem, and Rhyperior.
- Flint, who you met at Sunyshore City and is also a friend of Gym Leader Volkner, appears as the third Elite Four. Flint uses Fire-type Pokemon like Houndoom, Rapidash, Flareon, Magmarizer, and Infernape. Water-type Pokemon can take type advantage against Flint's Fire-type Pokemon, but watch out when Flint attempts to use Solar Beam. Solar Beam is an 120 power grass-type move, but requires two turns to be launched. When Flint's Fire-type Pokemon begins to absorb the light, switch your Water-type Pokemon out and send in a Pokemon that isn't weak against Grass-type moves to have it take Solar Beam instead.
- Lucian is the fourth and last Elite Four, who is a Psychic-type Pokemon trainer. Lucian uses Mr.Mime, Gallade, Espeon, Bronzong, and Alakazam.
- Proceed to the last room to meet the Champion, Cynthia. Cynthia uses Spiritomb, Roserade, Togekiss, Milotic, Lucario, and Garchomp.
- After defeating Cynthia, meet professor Rowan and enter the Hall of Fame. The six Pokemon in your party list are automatically registered.
- Watch the ending and the staff roll. Start from Twinleaf Town to play the post-game features.
Wild Pokemon List
|Pokemon||How to Meet|
|Remoraid||Use Good Rod|
|Champion||Uses extremely tough Pokemon|
|Elite Four||Uses extremely tough Pokemon|
[Pokemon League / Sinnoh Region]