How to Catch Dialga and Palkia
Pokemon Platinum Walkthrough - How to Catch Dialga and Palkia! Find more about Pokemon Pt at Walkthrough Wiki!
Get Sinnoh Legendary Pokemon!
- After beating the game, visit Cynthia's grandma's house in Celestic Town. Cynthia's grandma reads a book about legendary Pokemon to you.
- Obtain the Adamant Orb and the Lustrous Orb in a hidden chamber in Mt. Coronet. The chamber is near the upper end of the watterfall. Use the hidden move, Waterfall to reach there.
- Bring the Adamant Orb and Lustrous Orb to the Spear Pillar, the top of Mt. Coronet. A rift that emanates blue light should have appeared. Examine the rift to engage Dialga in a battle, then catch Dialga.
- After catching Dialga, the blue rift still remains. Leave Spear Pillar for now, then return to find the pink rift has appeared. Examine the pink rift to battle with Palkia.
- Dialga and Palkia's catch rate is, surprisingly, much higher than that of Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie's. It should be easier to catch Dialga and Palkia than catching the lake trio. If your Pokemon's level is high enough, you might not need the Master Ball to catch one of them. Just reduce the legendary Pokemon's HP until the HP bar turns red, then put it to sleep to raise the catch rate. During nighttime, the Dusk Ball may work.
[How to Catch Dialga and Palkia / Sinnoh Region]