Zelda ST Walkthrough - Snow Sanctuary in Snow Realm.
On Your First Visit
- Head for the northwest cave.
- Inside the northwest cave, there are nine stone statues and a panel on the floor. In order to get to the next room, activate the panel switch and reach the far side of the room without being detected by the statues. Make sure that you won't step in the direction to which a statue is facing. If you find this difficult, you should draw a line on your Map from each statue to the direction it faces. You can avoid being detected simply by not stepping on your lines on the Map.
- Steem the Lokomo sage is waiting for you in the next room. Have a session with him to restore tracks to the Snow Temple.
- To reach Snow Temple, you must go through a maze of rails. Take the right tracks, or you'll be sent back to the beginning of the maze by the intense blizzard.
- Visit Anouki Village again to learn how to make your way through the maze.