Bridge Worker's Home
Zelda ST Walkthrough - Bridge Worker's Home in Snow Realm.
On Your First Visit
- Visit Bridge Worker's Home after you talked with Lineback áV at Trading Post. It's by the tracks connecting Snow Realm to Tower of Spirit.
- Visit the bridge worker's house. Talk to him twice and he'll agree to travel to Trading Post by your train.
- Head for Trading Post via Snow Realm and Forest Realm. Make sure during the journey that you follow all the signs by the tracks. If you happen to ignore a sign, the bridge worker will yell at you. When you fail to follow signs or get attacked by monsters many times, the bridge worker will go so far as to exit your moving train and go back to his house. So always be sure to follow signs.
- In case you don't understand what each sign means, visit Wellspring Station. Visit Ferrus, the train expert's house. You can learn each sign's meaning by reading the notes at the back of the room.
- If you don't fail to recognize the signs too many times, you will reach Trading Post with the bridge worker.