Shiki 6th day
TWEWY Walkthrough - The 6th day (Shiki) walkthrough, hints and guide.
- You wake up to receive a mission mail from Reaper. Today's mission is to dominate Scramble Crossing view at 3:00.
- You can go to Shibukyu Dept. Store by the east exit. You can visit Cadei City via Shibukyu Dept. Store.
- Speak to the Reaper standing at the east end. He tells you to kill the Pig Noise in this area. It can be pretty hard at this point, so you don't have to do it at all if you're lazy.
- Stand in front of the building, and use scanning to find a green Pig Noise symbol floating at the uppermost of the screen. Touch it and defeat three Pig Noise monsters before they run off. It should be hard and might require some leveling up. Pins like Shockwave and Murasame are good to fight with, for they stop Noise monsters' move while Neku is attacking.
- After you defeat the Pig Noise, speak to the Reaper at the east end to visit Towa Records. At Towa Records, you can buy some CDs.
- You can visit Molco by the north exit.
- Talk to Makoto Miki, a businessman standing at the south of Scramble Crossing. Use scanning and read Makoto's mind. Then talk with Shiki and use scanning again to find an orange Noise symbol. Defeat the Noise to free Makoto from his woe. You obtain three Memes: "Totally Gnarly!", "Come Get a Hot Stuff!", "Unreal, Bro!".
- A girl appears next to Makoto. Listen to their conversation and imprint "Totally Gnarly!" into Makoto's mind.
- Makoto leaves Scramble Crossing. You must follow him to Center St. Entrance. However, you need to answer the Reaper's questions before entering Center St. Entrance.
Speak to the Reaper standing at the northeast of Scramble Crossing. He asks you three questions about Shibuya, so answer all of them without any mistake.
The answer is "Edoga the Shop", "High heels", and "Water bubbles". Answer them correctly, and the Reaper lets you pass.
- Proceed to Center St. Entrance.
Center St. Entrance
- Find Makoto talking with a Slammurai kid. Imprint "Unreal, bro!" into Makoto's mind while they talk. After handing a pin to the boy, Makoto leaves here.
- Speak to the Reaper standing at the north end. You must bring three Rare Metal Pins to pass the Reaper. The Rare Metal Pins are dropped by Decadraven, crow-like monsters. Use scanning in Center St. Entrance and touch small Noise symbols to begin the battle. You have a high chance of encountering Decadraven this way.
- Show three Rare Metal Pins to the Reaper. Pass the Reaper and leave this area by the north exit to appear in AMV.
- Head to Spain Hill via AMV and Tipsy Tose Hall.
- Listen to the conversation between 777's tech and Makoto Miki. Imprint "Come Get a Hot Stuff!" twice into Makoto's mind. Makoto leaves for Scramble Crossing.
- Follow Makoto to Scramble Crossing.
- Find Makoto at the south of Scramble Crossing. Listen to the conversation between Makoto and Prince.
- You need to set trend in Scramble Crossing. Wear the same red pin that Makoto has been handing out. It slows you down while you fight Noise. Even though it's totally useless, you must wear it anyway to succeed in Reaper's mission. Defeat some Noise symbols while wearing the red pin to draw people's attention to the pin.
- Makoto leaves for 104. Follow Makoto to 104 Building.
- Find Makoto standing in front of 104 Building. To draw attention from people to Makoto, defeat some Noise symbols while wearing the red pin.
- After you set trend in 104 Building, Makoto leaves for Scramble Crossing. Shiki leaves for Scramble Crossing alone.
- Go to Scramble Crossing.
- Find Shiki standing at the southeast of this area. Talk to Shiki and she leaves again. Find Shiki at the west of the area and talk to her.
- Watch a cutscene.
- Proceed to 7th day.