Shiki 3rd day
TWEWY Walkthrough - The 3rd day (Shiki) walkthrough, hints and guide.
- You wake up in a dark room. Proceed to the bottom-right to bump into Shiki. Talk with Shiki and watch a scene. You receive Reaper's mission. Today you must defeat the boss in A-East.
- Get out of the dark room by the south exit.
- Talk with Shiki. Then speak to 777, the guy standing in front of Concert Stage building. Agree to find the tech for his crew.
- Go south and talk to the man in red hood. You learn to induce Fusion. Defeat Noise monsters using Fusion.
The key is this: you follow the light puck, or the character holding the light puck. Finish a combo attack by Neku, then the light puck goes to Shiki. Next focus on Shiki and make her finish a combo attack. The light goes back to Neku, and at the same time a pin will appear at the top-right corner of your lower screen. Touch the pin to cause Fusion.
- The south wall disappears. Go to Dogenzaka by the south exit.
- You can visit Cosmic Corner, although you can't buy anything.
- Visit Ramen Don restaurant.
- This is a store located by the street of Dogenzaka.
- You can browse around, but can't buy anything.
- Find the tech complaining about his current state to the keeper of the restaurant. The tech leaves.
- You can buy Ramens at Ramen Don. The clerk is Ken Doi.
- Go out of Ramen Don. The tech is still standing in front of Ramen Don. Use scan to find an orange Noise around the tech. Touch the orange Noise and defeat the Noise monsters.
- The tech leaves. Follow him to A-East.
- Return to 777 and watch an ensuing scene. Talk to 777.
- You can stop by Lapin Angelique, a Gothic Lolita fashion shop. Lapin Angelique is located at the north of A-East.
- Speak to the man in red hood standing at the north end of A-East. Defeat two Noise symbols that meet his demand. The wall sealing Shibukyu Main Store vanishes.
- Go to Shibukyu Main Store.
- You can purchase Gothic Lolita clothes at Lapin Angelisque. The clerk is princess K.
Shibukyu Main Store
- You meet Beat and Rhyme at the west of Shibukyu Main Store street. Talk with them to be able to imprint Memes into people's minds. Obtain a Meme, Blackout.
- Try imprinting Blackout into a man standing nearby.
- You can do some shopping at Shibukyu Main Store building. The entrance is at the top-right.
Import Stylings Dragon Couture, Basic & Casual Mus Rattus, and Burgur Shop Sunshine Shibukyu tenant Shibukyu Main Store building.
Dragon Couture is a fashion store, whose clerk is Jun Odajima.
Mus Rattus is also a fashion store, but you can get items cheaper here than at Dragon Couture. The Clerk is Tak Kimura.
Sunshine Burger is a fast food restaurant.
- Go out of Shibukyu Main Store building. Find the tech standing at the west of the street area. Imprint the Meme "blackout" into his mind.
- The tech still can't remember what he needs to buy. Return to A-East and enter Concert Stage for some clue.
- A tech is standing at the top-right corner of the dark area. You can't see him well, but you still can read his mind by scanning. Obtain a Meme, "Fuse".
- Go back to Shibukyu Main Store to meet the tech again.
Shibukyu Main Store
- Imprint "Fuse" into the tech's mind. The tech leaves for Cosmic Corner.
- Follow the tech to Cosmic Corner. It's a store alongside Dogenzaka.
- Confirm that the tech bought the fuse.
- You still can't buy anything at Cosmic Corner. Leave for Concert Stage.
- Proceed to the stage in the dark. Watch a cutscene.
- Defeat the Boss Noise monsters.
- Watch an ensuing scene. Proceed to The 4th day.