Chapter5 Champions of Aurelis
FE SD Walkthrough - Chapter5 Champions of Aurelis walkthrough, hints and guide. Find more about FE SD at Walkthrough Wiki!
Characters you can recruite in this chapter.
|Character||Class||How to Recruite|
|Hardin||Cavalier||Joins at the beginning of the fight|
|Wolf||Cavalier||Joins at the beginning of the fight|
|Cavalier||Joins at the beginning of the fight|
|Sedgar||Horseman||Joins at the beginning of the fight|
|Horseman||Joins at the beginning of the fight|
|Wendell||Sage||Talk to Wendell by Marth|
Walkthrough & Tips
- At the beginning of the battle, you must defeat Macedons that come down from northeast while securing the southwest troop led by Hardin.
- As for your main troop led by Marth, first have some units wait on the bridge until Macedons come down from north. They are many soldiers, but you can fight them one by one as long as you stay on the bridge. Be sure to recruite Wendell, a Sage in Macedonian army, who is pretty useful.
- You are responsible not only for what Marth's troop does, but how Hardin's forces operate. You can fight in a similar way to what you did with Marth's forces. First put one or two units on each mountain pass, a passable route between peaks. Most Macedons can't trespass peaks, therefore you can fight Macedons one by one this way.
- After you defeat all the soldiers in the eastern area, head west and defeat the rest of them.
- Defeat the boss, Merach. Merach is a durable one. You must use Marth's Rapier or Wendell's Thunder to deal proper damage on it.
- Seize and proceed to Chapter6 Fire Emblem.