DQ9 Walkthrough - Upover walkthrough, hints and guide.
On Your First Visit
- When you reach Upover, climb up to the highest bit of the village.
- Visit the Mayor's residence. Talk to the Mayor so that the soldier guarding the entrance to The Magmaroo would let you pass.
After Defeating Greygnarl
- When you come back to Upover, soldiers from Gittish Empire are pillaging the village.
- Head for the entrance, then talk to the pink soldier. Defeat a Fright Knight and two Stenchurions.
- After defeating the soldiers, watch an ensuing scene. Lieutenant Hootingham Gore leaves Upover for now.
- Go to the entrance to The Magmaroo and talk to the woman you met at the summit of The Magmaroo. She'll deliver message from Greygnarl.
- Take stairs nearby leading down to the fermentation room where the Drunken Dragon is stored. Talk to the man who watches over the drink and receive a glass of Drunken Dragon.
- Visit Quester's Rest at Stornway. Then drop off all party members other than yourself. Cast Zoom and visit The Magmaroo Summit alone.