DQ9 Walkthrough - Swinedimple Academy walkthrough, hints and guide.
On Your First Visit
- When you go into Swinedimple Academy first, the Headmaster is waiting for a detective at the entrance gate of the school. Talk to the Headmaster, and he will take you for the detective.
- The Headmaster will take you to his quarter. Receive 2000 gold coins and Swinedimple blazer.
- Visit the dormitory. The dormitory is located at the southeast of the main building. Your room in the dorm is the left room at the end of the corridor on the second floor. Go into your room to find Fred, his gang, and the ghost behind Fred. They will all leave the room.
- Take stairs to the rooftop of the dormitory. When you go out of the building, the bell rings.
- Fred and his gangs are plotting something at the left of the entrance to the auditorium. Tell them that you want to join them.
- Return to your room at the Dormitory. Rest on your bed until night. Then visit the main building and head for the third floor. Go out on the balcony and examine the guardian statue, then touch its forehead. Fred and his gangs catches up with you. After an ensuing event, Fred will run off somewhere.
- Follow Fred to the grave of Sir Sternivus Swinedimple. The gravestone is moved aside to reveal a staircase down to the dungeon.
- Take stairs down to Swinedimple The Old School.
After Beating Swinedimple The Old School
- After the students leave the classroom in the basement of Swinedimple The Old School, you'll return to Headmaster's office. Receive 3000 gold coins from Headmaster.
- When you obtain all seven Fyggs, visit Newid Isle to get on Starflight. If you missed some Fyggs, go back to previous areas or explore some areas you haven't visited to look for them.