Everfrost Grotto (Real World)
DQ6 Walkthrough - Everfrost Grotto in the Real World.
On Your First Visit
- You will obtain the Sword of Ramias at the end of this shrine. The sword is one of the four legendary equipments.
Examine the sealed door at the first room. You'll be able to unseal the door if you remember the hints from Ali Kazam.
- As you proceed, you'll come across the floor made of tiles of thin ice. The floor will shatter if you step onto the same tile twice.
When the floor shatters, you will fall to the floor below. Take stairs to get back to the previous room. The floor will be fully restored when you return.
- You will find a rusty sword at the last room of the shrine. Terry the swordsman catches up with you and examines the sword, and walks away leaving the legendary sword on the pedestal.
- You obtain the legendary Sword of Ramias. However, it's rather too rusty for practical use.
- Head back for Mt. Snowhere to see the sage Ali Kazam.