Tower of Spirits (To Obtain Forest Rail Map)
Zelda ST Walkthrough - Tower of Spirits on your first visit to retrieve the Forest Rail Map.
- Talk with the Lokomo Sage Anjean. She will tell you about Malladus and how the Tower of Spirits and Spirit Tracks used to work to maintain the seal.
- Go upstairs with Zelda.
- On Floor 1, collect all three of the Tears of light. Make sure you remain unnoticed by Phantoms. When they find you, they will run after and hit you with their sword. Just one attack from Phantom is enough to make you fall, so you must stay on your toes. If you are found by a Phantom, run toward the shelter. The shelter is a place covered with glittering floor. There are several shelters scattered around the floor and you can find them on Map.
- After you collect all three of the Tears of light, your Recruit's Sword will be enhanced and you can defeat Phantoms by hitting them in the back. Hit a Phantom in the back and Zelda will merge into Phantom. After that, take her to the second floor.
- Move the block to the wall in front of the hole from which the mice appear. When the mice no longer come out of the hole, take Zelda to the west. Have Zelda talk to another Phantom so that the Phantom is distracted and look the other way. Hit the Phantom in the back while the Phantom is looking the other way.
- Go up to the third floor. On Floor 3, obtain the Forest Rail Map.
- Talk with the Lokomo Sage Anjean. She gives you permission to use the Spirit Train.
- Head south for Forest Realm on the train.