Zelda ST Walkthrough - Aboda Village in Forest Realm.
On Your First Visit
- When you wake up, talk with Nico and Alfonzo.
- Throw away the rocks in front of the east house. Talk to the girl who lives in this house and receive 20 rupees from her.
- Roll into the tree with a beehive. After running away from the bee, talk to the kid who were previously standing next to the beehive. Receive the Bee Larvae from him.
- Visit the station at the north of the village. Have a word with Alfonzo and set off for a journey to Hyrule Castle.
- Alfonzo will tell you how to operate the train. When another train comes closer, choose the correct path not to crash into it.
- Your destination, Castle Town is at the northeast end of tracks. When you get closer, tap the gear so as to bring your train to a halt.
After Taking Alfonzo Back to Aboda Village
- Visit Nico's house to receive the Stamp Book from Nico.
- Talk to Alfonzo at the station. He'd have your train equipped with a cannon so that you can get rid of monsters, shoot bomb trains and other stuffs during your travel.
- Get on the train and head northwest for Snow Realm. You can pay a visit to Rabbitland Rescue on your way to Snow Realm.