Joshua 7th day
TWEWY Walkthrough - The 7th day (Joshua) walkthrough, hints and guide.
- You wake up at Scramble Crossing. Receive an e-mail from Reapers issuing today's mission.
- You can go nowhere but to 104 Building.
- Your next destination is either Shibukyu Main Store or Dogenzaka.
- Head to Shibukyu Main Store by the top-right exit to hunt for a Pig.
Shibukyu Main Store
- There is a Pig Noise symbol near the building. This Pig Noise monster is sleeping right from the beginning of the battle. The pig runs off the moment you attack it, so don't try to kill it with your Pins after all. Before dealing any damage to the pig, just close your Nintendo DS System and put it in sleep mode, then open it again to have the pig defeated. You get a Pin by defeating the Pig Noise.
- Go to A-East to meet 777.
- Visit Concert Hall to meet 777. You can't talk to him directly. When you leave Concert Hall, 777 gives you a Pin. Its class is Reaper and has a high attack rate.
- Go to Dogenzaka by the south exit.
- Leave Dogenzaka by the west exit to appear in Pork City 1F.
- Talk with two Reapers on 1F. You must defeat all three Noise symbols in order to get to 2F. Note that you can use only those Pins by Mus Rattus, or those unbranded. Pins by other brand won't work in this area.
After you defeat three Noise symbols, speak to the Reaper in red hood. You can go up to 2F by the elevator.
- Watch a cutscene. On 2F, too, you must defeat all three Noise symbols. This time, only those Pins by D+B brand or unbranded Pins work in battle. Eliminate all Noise and speak to the Reaper in red hood to release the elevator. Proceed to 3F.
- Defeat the Boss, Game Master Minamimoto on 3F.
At first, Minaminoto is floating in midair and unreachable. Minamimoto summons some Noise monsters, so keep defeating them until Minamimoto comes down to the ground to attack you by himself. When Minamimoto comes down, you can deal damage to him.
Minamimoto turns into a monster after a while. When he is in this monster form, it might be more difficult for Neku to perform a combo finisher because Minamimoto teleports frequently. Just try many times and earn stars by Joshua as well to unleash a Fusion attack.
Obtain a Pin named Candle Service after defeating Game Master Minamimoto.
- Watch a cutscene and proceed to Beat the 1st day.