Beat 5th day
TWEWY Walkthrough - The 5th day (Beat) walkthrough, hints and guide.
- You wake up at Scramble Crossing. Watch a cutscene.
- Today a Reaper in black hood may appear every time you leave an area. You must defeat the Reaper and other Noise monsters.
- Go to West Exit Bus Terminal via Statue of Hachiko if you want to hunt down Pig Noise.
West Exit Bus Termimal
- There is a Pig Noise symbol floating near the statue of Moyai. You need a certain pin to bring down this pig.
- You can visit Station Underpass, though there's practically nothing of note. Return to Scramble Crossing via Statue of Hachiko, then go to 104 Building. Proceed to Dogenzaka.
- There is a Boss Noise symbol in the west part of the area. Touch the mammoth-like blue Noise symbol to engage it in battle.
- You can explore A-East and Shibukyu Main Store.
- Return to Scramble Crossing. There are Pig Noise symbols at Shibukyu Dept. Store and Towa Records.
- Return to Scramble Crossing and proceed to Center St. Entrance.
Center St. Entrance
- You find two schoolgirls brainwashed by the red pins.
- Go to AMX by the north exit.
- There is a Pig Noise symbol near the top-left corner of this area. You must defeat three pigs in numerical order. By defeating this Pig Noise, you obtain a Pin that immediately immobilizes enemies at the beginning of battle when equipped. This can be pretty useful.
- Go to Tipsy Tose Hall.
Tipsy Tose Hall
- Watch a cutscene after you enter this area.
- You can leave this area by the north exit and explore Spain Hill.
- Examine the businessman who used to be a fan of Reaper Creeper. He is obsessed with the odd thought generated by the red pin.
- Talk to the Reaper in black hood standing at the west end. Defeat the Reaper and Noise monsters.
- Proceed to Shibu-Q Heads.
- Many black Reapers await in front of Shibu-Q Heads. Get close to one of them to start a battle. Defeat all the Reapers.
- Watch a cutscene and proceed to Udagawa Back Streets.
Udagawa Back Streets
- Go to the end of the street and watch a cutscene. Select "four days ago" to find Mr. Hanekoma in the picture and proceed.
- Go back to the entrance of this area to meet Kariya and Yashiro. Defeat the two Reapers.
- Proceed to Beat The 6th day.